Monday, November 19, 2012

So I've been sent a .pub file (Microsoft Publisher) that I needed to view in my Ubuntu OS on the Lenovo Z580. As I'm sure most of you searched for at least 15 minutes in google results, you didn't find any software that can actually open the .pub file. I am sharing with you the only website that provided me the tool to really convert this damn file into a .pdf fast, easy and free.

http://convert.neevia.com/pdfconvert/

The only limitation I saw there was that the file should not be bigger than 2MB.

On that topic, I've read somewhere that google is working to make LibreOffice to be able to import .pub files. The predictions are for the first months of next year. Although you won't be able to export to .pub files it's still pretty good news.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam. Don't use abusive language.

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!