Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Hey everybody!


After a long break from blogging I've decided to start sharing my experience and what I've learned so far with Python programming. 
Recently I've started with web programming over Python and Flask. I've made a cool personal financial assistant app that works just great. I plan to start sharing a step-by-step guide on how to become a beginner programmer using Python (and Flask). 

The plan is as follows:

  1.  Weekly post starting from the basic through advanced topics
  2.  I will try to respond as fast as I can to your questions
  3.  As always you can reach my @gunavarablog (twitter)
I'm planning to do a well-explained tutorial on how to create your own linux server with apache that can host your Flask apps! 


Things you need to get ready:

  1. Get python! (I am using 2.7x and for the purpose of upcoming tutorial series, you should install version 2.7) - Python.org
  2. I am using Eclipse with PyDev as an IDE. You can download it from HERE.

My development environment includes:

  1. Windows 10   64bit
  2. Eclipse IDE with PyDev
  3. Python 2.7.12
  4. Flask
  5. MySQLdb
  6. Ubuntu Server
  7. Apache + MySQL + PHP 
  8. WinSCP
  9. Puty (ssh)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam. Don't use abusive language.

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!